Mallorca, the Mecca for cyclists, convinces with sunshine, best climatic conditions, enchanting spring flair and beautiful mountain and coastal roads – a MUST for the start of the season!
OFF TO THE ISLAND!
Saturday 26.3.2022 – Saturday 2.4.2022
Registration deadline: Wednesday, 10.11.2021
Martin Elmiger, TORTOUR Road Captain invites you to the 2nd TORTOUR Camp 2022. We fly to the big Balearic island and enjoy beautiful tours, the colourful spring, the Mediterranean lifestyle and socialising with like-minded people. The 4-star Hotel Robinson Cala Serena serves us as a perfect base for a successful bike week. Be there and lay the foundation for a fun 2022 cycling season.
- Exclusive TORTOUR Travel jersey
- TORTOUR guides
- Flight with SWISS in economy class
- 7 nights in the 4-star Hotel Robinson Cala Serena
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the rich and varied buffet
- Free table wine, beer, coffee, tea, juices and water at meals
- Free use of the club facilities and tennis courts
- Zurich airport assistance for check-in
- Airport assistance Palma
- Bus transfer airport -> hotel -> airport incl. Bicycles
- Bicycles may be stored on the room balcony
Price per person in a double room
- CHF 1’990
Options/not included services
- 7 nights in a single room (CHF 360)
- Rental road bike (from CHF 195) / booking to be placed individually -> link see booking registration under “Programme “Bicycle transport on the flight
- Lunch on route
- Drinks (exception see above)
- Personal expenses, tips, insurances
Timetable (subject to change):
- 26.03.2022 Outbound flight: Zurich – Palma de Mallorca 07.20 – 09.10 hrs
- 02.04.2022 Return flight: Palma de Mallorca – Zurich 15.05 – 17.00 hrs.
- You can register directly via the homepage of our travel partner Twerenbold. After receipt of the registration a deposit of Fr. 500.-due. Final payment 4 weeks before departure.
- Participation is compulsory. Costs will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
- Travel, liability, accident and health insurance are the responsibility of the participant.
- Registration is valid for the entire duration of the camp. Costs for shorter participation remain unchanged.
- The program is subject to change without notice.
- The minimum number of participants is 25. If the minimum number is not reached, the camp cannot be held.