Girona, that is Spanish life culture, that is the Costa Brava, that is picturesque routes without traffic. It’s the warming sun, the relaxed coffee stops and just pure cycling enthusiasm. Girona, that is the paradise for endurance athletes and simply beautiful to fall in love with….
CATALAN FLAIR FOR THE START OF THE SEASON
Saturday 5.3.2022 – Saturday 12.3.2022
Registration deadline: Tuesday, 26.10.2021
Martin Elmiger, TORTOUR Road Captain invites you to the 1st TORTOUR Camp 2022. We travel to picturesque Girona, where a paradise for the enjoyment of our passion is placed in front of our wheels. Winding roads, beautiful climbs, epic descents, the coastal roads of the Costa Brava and the Spanish “Viva la Vida” accompany us for a whole week. We will be staying at the exclusive 5-star Hotel Camiral – located south of the historic city of Girona.
A TORTOUR Camp, which leaves nothing to be desired – neither for the athlete nor for the pleasure seeker in you. And thanks to the division into different performance groups, everyone will find the right level for the respective day tours.
- Exclusive TORTOUR Travel jersey
- TORTOUR guides
- Flight with SWISS in economy class
- 7 nights in the 5 star Hotel Camiral in Caldes de Malavella in incl. Breakfast
- 7 buffet dinners in the hotel restaurant 1477 incl. non-alcoholic beverages
- Zurich airport assistance for check-in
- Airport assistance Barcelona
- Bus transfer airport -> hotel -> airport incl. Bicycles
- Bicycle garage
Price per person in a double room
- CHF 1’990
Price per person in a double room without flight & transfers (individual arrival)
- CHF 1’695
Options/not included services
- 7 nights in a single room (CHF 550)
- Rental road bike (from CHF 195) / booking to be placed individually -> for link see booking registration under “Programme”.
- Drinks (exception see above)
- Personal expenses, tips, insurances
Timetable (subject to change):
- 05.03.2022 Outbound flight: Zurich – Barcelona 07.10 – 09.00 hrs
- 12.03.2022 Return flight: Barcelona – Zurich 14.45 – 16.35 hrs
- You can register directly via the homepage of our travel partner Twerenbold. After receipt of the registration a deposit of Fr. 500.-due. Final payment 4 weeks before departure.
- Participation is compulsory. Costs will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
- Travel, liability, accident and health insurance are the responsibility of the participant.
- Registration is valid for the entire duration of the camp. Costs for shorter participation remain unchanged.
- The program is subject to change without notice.
- The minimum number of participants is 15. If the minimum number is not reached, the camp cannot be held.