Monday 7/12/2021 – Friday 7/16/2021
Registration deadline: Tuesday, June 23rd, 2021
Martin Elmiger, TORTOUR Road Captain invites you to the 2nd Pre-TORTOUR Camp.
Starting in Zurich City, we are planning the following daily stages (subject to change).
5 days – on picturesque routes – over epic pass roads – from the lowlands to the high Alps – Switzerland at its best!
Zurich – Bodensee 120 km / 1,950 m ascent
Bodensee – Davos 127 km / 2’500 m ascent
Davos – St. Moritz Group 1: 104 km / 2’750 m ascent Group 2: 67 km / 1’500 m ascent
St. Moritz – Thusis Group 1: 115 km / 2,900 m ascent Group 2: 70 km / 1’150 m ascent
Thusis – Zurich 148 km / 840 m ascent
The details of the routes and the places to stay will follow in the coming weeks.
- Exclusive TORTOUR Travel jersey
- TORTOUR guides
- Support vehicle on the route
- 4 hotel nights in a double room incl. Breakfast and 3-course dinner without drinks (predetermined menu, allergies / vegetarian menu must be registered in advance)
- Winforce products
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a single room
- Massages by Mike Iavarone
Prices per person
- Single room: CHF 1,650.- / double room: CHF 1’390.-
- Refund of the paid participation fee if the camp is canceled due to stricter corona measures (less administration fee).
- Program changes due to weather conditions, construction sites, etc. are reserved.
- All participants must always adhere to the traffic rules and are responsible for themselves.
- Disclaimer and responsibility for the condition of your own material.
- Liability, accident and health insurance are the responsibility of the participants.
- Registration is valid for the entire duration of 5 days, costs for a shorter participation remain unchanged.
- Participation is binding, costs will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
- Minimum number of participants 14 people (if the minimum number is not reached, the event cannot take place).